Increasingly people are concerned about the effects of climate change and it is widely accepted that the effects of this environmental catastrophe will have dramatic effects on our climate, our precariously balanced ecosystems and ultimately our lifestyle and well-being. The large scale solutions seem overwhelming but to do nothing would be irresponsible not only in the short term, but more particularly for future generations. As a great Kenyan proverb states
Treat the earth well – It was not given to us by our parents, it was loaned to us by our children.
The owner of Eurobodalla Sustainable Devices is qualified in the field of Landscape Architecture and is well able to apply that knowledge to identify systems/products and applications that will suit the individual’s needs and can be practically applied to their homeworkplace and landscaped surrounds.
Even the smallest change can reduce your greenhouse gas emissions and from little things big things grow. We are not in this alone and we can ALL make a difference.
How we run our business sustainably
- We only use Australian manufactured recycled paper.
- We use digital communication in favour of paper where possible.
- We compost all food waste from our shop and office into our own worm farm which goes to producing worms for sale.
- We recycle all paper, plastic, metal and glass generated from our business activities.
- All our office lighting is energy efficient fluorescent or LED.
- We use the Tri Nature cleaning products that we sell.